Coolmax Multiactive Sock
£19.95 inc VAT
The Keela Multi-Active sock is the ultimate for any performance sport. The fully cushioned sole and carefully placed bridge cushioning protect against pain and irritation, while the Coolmax wicks moisture away from the skin keeping the wearer dry and comfortable.
Added Cordura reinforcement at the heels and toes protects vulnerable areas and specially positioned grip sections provide greater fit and support to ensure maximum comfort in any activity.
This item is discontinued and has limited availability, once it’s gone, it’s gone.
No further discounts can be applied to this item.
- Lightweight sock
- Reinforced Achilles and heel
- Coolmax padding helps wick away moisture keeping the foot dry
- Fully cushioned sole for comfort and fit
- Reinforced ball of the foot
- Fine toe seam reduces risk of blisters
- Elastic grip sections for fit and support
- Extra padding on the top of the sock to protect against pain and irritation caused by laces
- Ultra thin cotton leg for comfort
Advnture – “these Keela crews are high-performing and long-lasting.”
A versatile, high-performing, three-season sock that can be used for hiking trails or running them, these Keela crews are high-performing and long-lasting. The materials used retain their thermal properties, even when wet… Little touches like the extra padding on the top to stop laces rubbing and irritating, and the Cordura-reinforced heel and toes – both high stress areas in a sock, which often fail first – are excellent.
The seams are flat, and unnoticeable when you’re wearing them, and Coolmax padding provides good wicking properties, as well as comfortable cushioning. These socks are left- and right-foot specific, for a more precise fit, and the elastic panels have been positioned to provide optimum support for each arch.