£40.00 inc VAT
Our tried and tested Stratus Jacket, designed for Rescue teams, but uniquely… it’s yellow!
This one-off Stratus Jacket was produced in our sample room from 3-layer Aquaflex – a lightweight and waterproof fabric.
Featuring all of the same features as our best selling Stratus including an adjustable hood, articulated sleeves and a concealed OS map pocket – you’ll certainly stand out on the hills with the Goldenrod.
- Rugged, waterproof and breathable hard shell jacket
- Mountain Rescue Team specific features
- System Dual Protection (SDP) technology
- Fixed hood with volume adjuster and generous peak
- Two chest pockets with zip closures and an integral D-ring
- Two hip pockets
- Secure, concealed OS map pocket
- Concealed media pocket
- Articulated sleeves
- Underarm ventilation zips with double storm flaps
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets
- Adjustable shock cord at hem and hood
This garment is from the ‘Blueprint’ branch of our Legacy Project, which means its a one-off design sample. Sometimes not every idea we develop is adopted into our range, which leaves us with some unique samples waiting just for you!
Find out more about our commitment to UK manufacturing and sustainability, and how you can join us on our journey here