Guardian Reusable Mask
£5.50 inc VAT
This reusable mask is perfect for helping prevent the spread of viruses.
It’s water resistant, has antibacterial properties and provides filtration.
The masks have 95% bacterial filtration built in for 10 washes. The surface of the mask has an antimicrobial additive which inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi proven for 10 washes.
The antibacterial treatment on this mask is not intended to prevent disease, it is for the protection of the treated product. The Ultra-Fresh technology reduces bacteria on the mask, but cannot guarantee that you will stay healthy.
This device does not replace current Government advice of social distancing and increased hygiene – however when used in conjunction with these may help reduce the spread of viruses.
Get the latest government advice here – https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
These masks are classed as non-technical and are not tested or certified as PPE
Warning– if you have asthma or lung conditions you should consult with your doctor before using any face covering or mask
Reusable masks are much better for the environment than disposable ones – wash as needed and use multiple times!
Valved masks let the unfiltered air back out, which negates the safety aspects relating to CV19
Ultra-Fresh is a broad spectrum, highly effective antimicrobial agent. Meaning your mask stays fresher for longer
- 61% Polypropylene, 30% Anti-bacterial Polyamide, 9% Elastane
- Washable & reusable (wash at 40°C)
- Water resistant
- Proven bacterial filtration*
- Can help prevent the spread of viruses when used in conjunction with other Government advice
- Breathable & comfortable with elasticated straps
- Four-way stretch for maximum comfort with a secure and easy to wear fit
- Open-ended to allow disposable filters to be inserted (if required, not included with the mask)