£25.00 inc VAT
Sorry! This one-off Blueprint sample has now sold
Hailing from the early noughties, the Odin combines waterproof Rainlife fabric with classic turn-of-the-centry styling.
We managed to find a photo of it in our 2007 edition catalogue – and were overwhelmed by how many people said it was their favourite jacket!
Not quite a full comeback tour – but this is your chance to get a piece of the Odin.
- In our legacy Rainlife 2000 fabric with a wickable mesh lining
- Rollaway hood with volume adjuster
- Reflective trim
- 2 external zipped pockers with stormflap
- Underarm zip ventilators with stormflap
- Thumb loops
- Dropped hem at back of jacket
- Adjustable neck baffle with one hand puller
- 2-way front zip wiith double stormflap and snap colour
- Reflective zip pullers
- Adjustable cuffs
- Articulated sleeves
- Packs away into front pocket
This garment is from the ‘Archive’ branch of our Legacy Project, which means its a gold seal sample of a garment which has now discontinued. Archive is your chance to grab a historical Keela item.
Find out more about our commitment to UK manufacturing and sustainability, and how you can join us on our journey here