£189.95 inc VAT
Designed for use with body armour, to reduce weight/heat & improve freedom of movement. When body armour is worn, the body armour itself provides protection from the elements, with only the top of the wearers body and arms exposed. The Sentinel Jacket provides weather protection to the upper torso and arms that are either not covered or only partially covered by body armour. This means you don’t have to wear a full jacket over, reducing weight and allowing ease of access to body armour.
This style has been discontinued, with limited sizes remaining.
Don’t forget if you are a Bluelight card holder you can use the relevant code for a Bluelight discount. Please note discounts can not be used cumulatively and other discount codes are not valid for specialist items.
- Unique SDP (System Dual Protection) for inner condensation control
- Minimal bulk
- Rapid donning & doffing
- Allows unrestricted movement
- 2 x Chest Zipped Pockets
- Foldaway storm hood which provides full coverage and secure fit whilst still maintaining freedom of movement and vision, fitted with a wired peak.
- Elbow pad pocket designed for use with removable elbow pads (sold separately)
- Upper arm pockets with water resistant zip closure
- Lower arm pockets with water resistant zip closure
- Loop panels on sleeves for insignia
- Hook & loop adjustable cuffs
- Water resistant front opening