£224.95 inc VAT
Our Rothes Smock provides the Best of British, using British Millerain Fabric this Smock has been designed and manufactured here in the UK.
Available in a limited edition run of just 160 pieces, the Rothes Smock is designed for to be highly versatile. Its half-length front zip makes it easy to put on or take off, and provides additional ventilation on warmer days. Convenient hip pockets offer a cosy spot to warm your hands between tasks, while the spacious zipped kangaroo pocket gives you plenty of storage space.
The Rothes is a carefully curated garment that seamlessly blends style, functionality, and British craftsmanship, making it an ideal choice for a variety of outdoor activities.
Made in the UK
British Millerain Fabric
With British Millerain fabric made in Lancashire, and the jacket manufactured in Fife, the Rothes Smock stands as the embodiment of British craftsmanship
Made in the UK
We’re thrilled to be able to say this is made entirely in our Scottish HQ facility!
With only 160 pieces made, these jackets are individually labelled 1-160
- British Millerain Cotton Smock
- Made in the UK
- Windproof and water-resistant
- Grown on hood with adjustable shockcord
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closure
- Half zip opening at chest, allowing ease when putting on and taking off
- Stormflap with snap closure at chest zip
- Handwarmer hip pockets
- Large zipped kangaroo pocket with stormflap and internal D-ring