£250.00 inc VAT
Designed from our flagship Munro Jacket, the Glencoe boasts refined elements and streamlined features suitable for Country or Heritage wear. Combining our unique System Dual Protection Condensation Control system, with a soft touch matrix inner lining, the Glencoe is designed to keep you dry and comfortable even on the wettest days.
The Glencoe has five generously sized pockets, including a zippered OS map pocket, allowing easy access while navigating your trail.It’s full-length InterActive zip means that if temperatures drop, you can securely attach a fleece to give you a layer of insulation.
SDP Condensation Control
Our unique SDP system means you can stay dry inside your jacket, even if you’re fighting through the worst conditions
The Glencoe features a Matrix inner material which regulates the movement of air and moisture away from the body
A fleece can be zipped in to the Glencoe’s internal zips for a bit of added warmth when needed
- Highly breathable/wickable
- Condensation control
- Adjustable rollaway hood with wired peak
- One handed drawcord neck baffle
- Reinforced shoulder panels
- Two zipped chest handwarmer pockets with D-ring inside
- Two lower zipped pockets, fleece lined with stormflaps
- Concealed OS map security pocket
- Articulated sleeves
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Scooped back
- Two way front zipper with double stormflap, snap closure
- Shock cord with cord locks at hood, waist and hem
- InterActive main zip – fits the Keela Genesis Fleece. The main zip on the Skye jacket is also interactive with the Glencoe, however it’s important to note that the lengths of the zip are different, preventing them from meeting at the top flush.