SF Thor Jacket
£334.95 inc VAT
A shorter cut and lighter weight version of the MK 4.0 Jacket, the THOR is the ideal multi-use jacket.
Our next generation of rain protection takes our award-winning technology to the next level. Offering unparalleled quality and rain protection without the weight no matter what the conditions.
A shorter cut multifunctional outer jacket designed to enhance the operator’s needs and work without hindering the tasks required in all operational theatres.
This is a specialist item, and is not valid for discount.
- Fully IRR with reduced thermal signature
- Low profile helmet-compatible wired hood
- 2-way adjustable hood with a reinforced screen
- Multi-access hi-rise chest pockets designed to be usable regardless of being donned above or below most tactical plate carriers
- Internal stash pockets and lanyard points
- Internal wire routing for radios and ear-phones in chest pockets with internal organisers for smartphones, knife and torch in addition to soft non-snag lanyard points
- Water-repellent YKK® outer pocket zippers
- Water-repellent YKK® front zipper with chin guard and internal storm baffle
- YKK® front zip to allow for easy access even in gloved/mitten hands with outer weather protection flap
- Zipper (2-way) underarm cross ventilation allows the wearer to vent without having to remove armour and tactical vests
- 2 upper arm flush pockets with large flag stitched loop panels
- 2 zipped forearm pockets (ambidextrous)
- Pre-curved articulated sleeves with die-cut wrist tabs, Velcro adjustment & contoured elbow pads (to accommodate removable elbow protection) allow freedom of movement and full outstretch
- Adjustable draw-cord at hem