Like the award winning Raptor Waistcoat, but made it in a lighter weight fabric.
With 13 useful pockets, it is ideal as a birdwatching gilet, photography vest, travel waistcoat or simply for anyone who likes to carry around a lot of kit. Of particular note are the 2 lower and the 2 upper pockets that have elastication at the sides, thus allowing the pocket to open bigger and also taking the strain from where it is attached to the body of the garment.
- Collar – to prevent the rubbing of straps
- Shoulder Padding – for comfort when carrying heavy loads
- 13 Pockets:-
- 2 chest pockets with flaps (15cm x 20cm)
- 2 large vertical chest pockets (30cm tapering to 20cm x 28cm)
- 2 lower pockets with flaps (22cm x 20cm)
- 2 zippered inner security pockets ( in each of the lower pockets) with flaps
- 2 side entry lower pockets
- 2 inner zippered pockets (18cm x 16cm)
- 1 inner communication pocket (13cm (H) x 12cm (W)) attached on the right hand side with a Velcro closer which increases the height to15cm.
- Shoulder Epaulettes – to secure straps
- Two Way Main Zip
- Side Adjusters – for a closer fit
- Key Fob
- Rear Pleat – for comfort across the back
- Garment Chest – 1″ below underarm
- Back Length – centre back base of collar to bottom hem
|To Fit Chest||34-36||38-40||42-44||46-48||50-52||54-56||58-60|