£144.95 inc VAT
A high specification mountaineering salopette constructed from our advanced System Dual Protection technology.
The Munro Salopettes are capable of tackling every Munro and all the world’s Mountains. As used by Mountain Rescue Teams and Tactical Forces.
SDP Condensation Control
Our unique SDP system means you can stay dry inside your salopettes, even if you’re fighting through the worst conditions
Articulated & Reinforced
The articulated knees make sure you have extra flexibility, and reinforcement at the knees gives extra durability in this high wear area
Make sure you’ve got the perfect fit with the adjustable braces and ankles
- Highly breathable/wickable
- Condensation control
- Exterior zipped chest pocket with stormflap (bib pocket)
- Articulated reinforced knee
- Reinforced seat and inner ankle
- Elasticated back with Velcro adjuster
- Hook and loop adjuster at ankle
- Inner ankle with non-slip rubber snow gaiter
- Adjustable elasticated braces
- Two way full length leg zippers with stormflap and hook and loop closure
- Front zipped fly
- Fully tape sealed
- Fully lined
The Keela Munro jacket has earned legendary status in the Adventure Travel office and although we've not used the salopettes anywhere near as much what we can say is; at this price these pants are hard to refuse.
They are bulkier and heavier than traditional waterproof fabrics but then they are more comfortable (especially next to the skin), breathe better and dry out quicker in the field. They are also warmer, which means, you'll be glad of them in seriously cold winter adventures.
The fit and movement are spot on, they come with every feature you'll ever need and, if you need salopettes, we can't think of any reason not to buy them. In a line: Need warm salopettes - buy these