£199.95 inc VAT
Built for the harshest conditions, our Munro Jacket is a waterproof, windproof and highly breathable 2-layer hard shell.
Tough, abrasion-resistant fabrics and rugged reinforcements make this, our flagship jacket, the first-choice for mountain rescue teams, tactical forces and expedition climbers around the world.
SDP Condensation Control
Our unique SDP system means you can stay dry inside your jacket, even if you’re fighting through the worst conditions
This is one of our most popular and trusted items. It continues to be used for some of the most challenging expeditions worldwide!
Full of Features
The Munro has a wide variety of useful features from a removable snow skirt to reinforced panels, there’s no skimping here!
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable mountain jacket
- System Dual Protection (SDP) technology
- Generous Explorer Fit allows for cold-weather layering
- Four-way adjustable rollaway hood with protective wired peak
- Chin guard for comfort
- Neck baffle with one-handed drawcord adjustment
- Two-way front zipper with double storm-flap, hook-and-loop closure and snap fasteners
- Two large, zipped chest pockets protected by storm-flaps
- Internal zipped pocket, sized to take an OS map
- Secure mobile phone pocket
- Reinforced shoulder panels for extra durability
- Underarm ventilation zips with double storm-flaps
- Articulated sleeves for unrestricted freedom of movement
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Long scooped back for extra protection
- Detachable inner snow skirt
- Locking shock-cord adjusters at the neck, waist and hem